HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 EPYC 7351P 2.4GHz 16C 16GB 2×1.2TB HP 500W (P04647-B21)
สอบถามผ่าน LINE ID : @COMVENDOR
เช็คสต็อกสอบถามสินค้า : คุณภาวัช 088-2694142 , 080-4195351
No Operarting System, AMD EPYC 7351 2.4GHz 16C/32T 64 MB, 16GB (1x16GB) RDIMM DDR4-2666, Disks : 2x 1.2TB 10K SAS 12Gbps, M.2 Drives : None, Smart Array E208i-a SR Hardware RAID Controller (RAID-0/1/5/10), Chassis 8x 2.5″, 4x 1GbE RJ-45, Optical Drive Non, iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), 1x 500W Hot-Plug Power Supply, 3Yr Next Business Day Onsite
- Reviews (0)
HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 EPYC 7351P 16GB 2×1.2TB HP 500W (P04647-B21)
- 8 SFF 2.5-inch Hot-Plug Drive Bays
- AMD EPYC™ 7351P (16 core, 2.4 Ghz, 64 MB, 155/170W)
- 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4-2666 Registered Smart Memory
- HPE 1Gb Ethernet 4-Port 331i Adapter
- HPE Smart Array E208i-a SR 12G SAS Modular Controller (RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10)
- 2 x HPE 1.2TB SAS 10K SFF SC DS HDD
- 1x HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply
- 1U Rack, Easy Install rails
- HPE iLO 5 Standard
- HPE 1U Gen10 Bezel Kit
- HPE 3 Years Warranty Next Business Day Support On-Site Service
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 (เลือกรุ่นที่ต้องการ)
Do you need a platform purpose-built to address your High Performance Computing, virtualized, and memory-centric workloads?
Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, The HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server offers the 2nd generation AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series processor delivering up to 2X1 the performance of the prior generation. The HPE ProLiant DL325 delivers increased value to clients through intelligent automation, security and optimization. With more cores and increased memory bandwidth, the HPE ProLiant DL325 offers two-socket performance in a one-socket 1U rack profile.
The HPE ProLiant DL325 with the AMD EPYC™ single socket architecture, enables businesses to acquire enterprise class processor, memory and I/O performance and security without having to purchase a dual processor.
- Next generation AMD® EPYC® 7xx2 Series Processor Family with the 7nm processor doubling2 the core density from the previous generation.
- Faster application performance with increased memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- With up to 64 cores and 128 threads per server, customers can take advantage of increased parallelism to run multithreaded simulations faster and run more single-threaded workloads simultaneously.
- Support for S100i Smart Array Controller provides software RAID capabilities.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Up to ten low latency NVMe drives can deliver software-defined storage (SDS) and high performance storage applications.
Delivering 2P Performance at 1P Economics
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology utilizing the AMD EPYC 7000 series processor family with up to 64 cores, 12Gb SAS and HPE SmartMemory up to 2933 MT/s DDR4 memory
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server has a dense chassis that accommodates up to 10 SFF, up to 4 LFF, or up to 10 NVMe drive options as well as up to 3 PCIe 3.0 slots.
The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller is standard while the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essentials and Performance Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller to optimize your environment.
Options for HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric enabling you to scale to the changing needs of your business.
HPE iLO 5 monitors servers for ongoing management, service alerting, reporting and remote management to resolve issues quickly and keep your business running from anywhere in the world.
HPE OneView is an automation engine that transforms compute, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure to automate tasks and speed business process implementations.
HPE InfoSight provides built-in AI predicts problems before they happen, proactively resolves issues, and continually learns as it analyzes data—making every system smarter and more reliable.
HPE iLO RESTful API feature provides iLO RESTful API extensions to Redfish allowing you to take full advantage of the wide range of value-added API features, and integrate easily with leading orchestration tools.
Silicon Root of Trust is an immutable fingerprint in the iLO silicon. The silicon root of trust validates the lowest level firmware to BIOS and software to ensure a known good state.
Tied into the silicon root of trust is the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC). The security processor manages secure boot, memory encryption and secure virtualization.
Run Time Firmware Validation validates the iLO and UEFI/BIOS firmware at runtime. Notification and automated recovery is executed on detection of compromised firmware.
If system corruption has been detected Server System Restore will automatically alert iLO Amplifier Pack to initiate and manage the system recovery process, avoiding lasting damage to your business by quickly restoring firmware to the factory settings or the last known authenticated safe setting.
HPE Right Mix Advisor provides data-driven guidance drives the ideal hybrid cloud mix for workloads allowing for intelligent planning speeding migrations from months to weeks and controlling the cost of migration.
HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity provides pay-per-use IT consumption on-premises, with real-time tracking and metering of resource usage, so you have the capacity you need to deploy quickly, pay for the exact resources you consume, and avoid overprovisioning.
HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements.
HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management helping resolve incidents quickly and keeping IT reliable and stable.
HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing option and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
- 1. Comparing the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 with AMD EPYC™ 7702 processor versus the AMD EPYC™ 7601 processor, and based on SPECrate2017_base_int score results. SPEC and the names SPEC CPU and SPECrate are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC); see spec.org
- 2. The first generation AMD EPYC processor offered up to 32 cores while the second generation AMD EPYC processor offers up to 64 cores.
HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 Specifications
- AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series
Processor core available
- 64 or 32 or 24 or 16 or 8, depending on processor
- 32.00 MB L3 or 64.00 MB L3 or 128 MB or 256 MB, depending on processor model
- AMD® EPYC® 7000 Series Processors
- 3.8 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- 2 TB with 128 GB DDR4
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
Memory protection features
- 4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD, 8 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD with Optional 2 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD or 2 SFF NVMe, 8 SFF NVMe with Optional 2 SFF NVMe or 2 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD depending on model
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- 3, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Optional FlexibleLOM and/or optional PCIe Network adapters, depending on model
- 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a, depending on model
- 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of on-site support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support.
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
4.29 x 43.46 x 61.49 cm
10.70 kg minimum