HPE Proliant DL385 Gen10 2P EPYC 7451 2.3GHz 24C 64GB 2×1.2TB 8SFF 2x800W (878722-B21)
สอบถามผ่าน LINE ID : @COMVENDOR
เช็คสต็อกสอบถามสินค้า : คุณภาวัช 088-2694142 , 080-4195351
No Operarting System, 2x AMD EPYC 7451 2.3GHz 24C/48T 64 MB, 64GB (2x32GB) RDIMM DDR4-2666, Disks : 2x 1.2TB 10K SAS 12Gbps, M.2 Drives : None, Smart Array P408i-a SR 2GB Hardware RAID Controller (RAID-0/1/5/6/10/50/60), Chassis 8x 2.5″, 2x 10/25GbE RJ-45 + 4x 1GbE RJ-45, Optical Drive Non, iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), 2x 800W Hot-Plug Power Supply, 3Yr Next Business Day Onsite
- Reviews (0)
HPE Proliant DL385 Gen10 EPYC 7451 2P 64GB 2×1.2TB 8SFF 2x800W (878722-B21)
- Rack 2U HPE DL385 Gen10
- No OS
- 8×2.5″ SFF Bay HotPlug ใส่ได้ 8 ลูก SFF, MAX ได้ 16ลูก ต้องเพิ่ม Option
- 2x AMD EPYC 7451 (2.3GHz/24-core/180W) Processor
- 64GB (2x32GB) Dual Rank x4 DDR4-2666 CRegistered Smart Memory
- HPE 1Gb Ethernet 4-Port 331i Adapter plus HPE Ethernet 10/25 Gb 2-port 640FLR-SFP28 Adapter
- Smart Array P408i-a/2GB with Smart Storage Battery
- (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 ADM, 10 ADM)
- 2x HPE 1.2TB SAS 10K SFF SC DS HDD
- DVD-RW Optical Drive
- 2x HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded)
- SFF Easy install rails with Cable Management Arm
- HPE 2U Gen10 Bezel Kit
- HP Pwr Crd 1.83m 10A C13 Th-Ph Kit
- 3 Years Warranty Next Business Day Support
HPE Proliant DL385 Gen10 Specification (เลือกรุ่นที่ต้องการ)Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as virtualization and software-defined storage (SDS)? Building on HPE ProLiant as the intelligent foundation for hybrid cloud, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server offers the 2nd generation AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series processor delivering up to 2X1 the performance of the prior generation. With up to 128 cores (per 2-socket configuration), 32 DIMMs, and 1 TB memory capacity, as well as support for up to 24 NVMe drives, the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server delivers low cost virtual machines (VMs) with unprecedented security. Combined with a better balance of processor cores, memory and I/O makes the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 the ideal choice for virtualization and memory-intensive workloads.
- Powered by the next generation AMD® EPYC 7xx2 Series Processor Family with double2 the core density compared to the previous generation.
- Faster application performance with increased memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- The ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server now has multiple vSAN Ready Node configurations, providing you with the most flexible server options to build your Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
- We enhanced two popular SKUs to address our customers workload needs. P11747-B21, comes with the popular HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller providing storage performance our customers.
- Additionally, P11809-B21 comes with the HPE Flexible Slot 800W power supply. The new standard for most of our customer's, allowing for richer configurations while still maintaining full redundancy.
- The AMD EPYC 7371 processor is a 16 core, 3.1 GHz CPU with max boost to 3.8 GHz. Perfect for electronic design automation, high-frequency-trading with enterprise infrastructure, web serving and more.
Flexible DesignThe ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including the modular drive bays that can be configured with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 24 NVMe drive options and support for up to 3 double wide and 6 single wide GPU options. HPE Smart Array S100i Software RAID ships standard for an embedded m.2 boot. In addition, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essential and Performance RAID Controllers offer performance and flexibility for additional features including the ability to operate in both SAS and HBA mode. Choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric makes it scalable for changing business needs. The ProLiant DL385 supports a wide range of operating systems making it suitable for most environments.
AutomationHPE iLO 5 monitors servers for ongoing management, service alerting, reporting and remote management to resolve issues quickly and keep your business running from anywhere in the world. HPE OneView is an automation engine that transforms compute, storage, and networking into software-defined infrastructure to automate tasks and speed business process implementations. HPE InfoSight provides built-in AI predicts problems before they happen, proactively resolves issues, and continually learns as it analyzes data—making every system smarter and more reliable. HPE iLO RESTful API feature provides iLO RESTful API extensions to Redfish allowing you to take full advantage of the wide range of value-added API features, and integrate easily with leading orchestration tools.
SecuritySilicon Root of Trust is an immutable fingerprint in the iLO silicon. The silicon root of trust validates the lowest level firmware to BIOS and software to ensure a known good state. Tied into the silicon root of trust is the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC). The security processor manages secure boot, memory encryption and secure virtualization. Run Time Firmware Validation validates the iLO and UEFI/BIOS firmware at runtime. Notification and automated recovery is executed on detection of compromised firmware. If system corruption has been detected Server System Restore will automatically alert iLO Amplifier Pack to initiate and manage the system recovery process, avoiding lasting damage to your business by quickly restoring firmware to the factory settings or the last known authenticated safe setting.
AutomationHPE Right Mix Advisor provides data-driven guidance drives the ideal hybrid cloud mix for workloads allowing for intelligent planning speeding migrations from months to weeks and controlling the cost of migration. HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity provides pay-per-use IT consumption on-premises, with real-time tracking and metering of resource usage, so you have the capacity you need to deploy quickly, pay for the exact resources you consume, and avoid over provisioning. HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements. HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management helping resolve incidents quickly and keeping IT reliable and stable. HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing option and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
- 1. Comparing the HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 with AMD EPYC™ 7702 processor versus the AMD EPYC™ 7601P processor, and based on SPECrate2017_int_base score results. SPEC and the names SPEC CPU and SPECrate are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC); see spec.org
- 2. The first generation AMD EPYC processor offered up to 32 cores while the second generation AMD EPYC processor offers up to 64 cores.
- AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series
Processor core available
- 64 or 32 or 24 or 16 or 8, per processor, depending on model
- 128 MB or 64 MB or 32 MB L3, per processor , depending on model
- AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series
- 2 or 1
- 3.4 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- 4.0 TB with 128 GB DDR42
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- 4 TB with 32 x 128 GB RDIMMs
Memory protection features
- 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD 6 SFF rear drive optional or 3 LFF rear drive optional and 2 SFF rear drive optional 24 SFF NVMe optional NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download)
- HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
Power supply type
- 2 Flexible Slot power supplies, maximum depending on model
- 8 maximum, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Choice of optional FlexibleLOM plus standup, depending on model
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a ( depending on model), and more, reference QuickSpecs for details
System fan features
- Hot-plug redundant fans, standard
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of on-site support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support.
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)9.73 x 44.54 x 73.02 cm