HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Silver 4108 16GB 1TB HP 550W (P03686-375)
สอบถามผ่าน LINE ID : @COMVENDOR
เช็คสต็อกสอบถามสินค้า : คุณภาวัช 088-2694142 , 080-4195351
No Operarting System, 1x Xeon Silver 4108 1.8GHz 8C/16T 11 MB, 16GB (1x16GB) RDIMM DDR4-2666, Disks : 1x 1TB 7.2K SATA 6Gbps, M.2 Drives : None, Software RAID Controller (RAID-0/1/10/5), Chassis 4x 3.5″, 2x 1GbE RJ-45, Optical Drive Non, iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), 550W Fixed Power Supply, 3Yr Next Business Day Onsite
- Reviews (0)
HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Silver 4108 8C 1.8G 16GB 4LFF 1TB HP 550W | P03686-375
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4108 (1.8GHz/8-core/16-Thread/11MB/85W) Processor
- 16GB (1x16GB Registered DIMMs, 2666 MT/s)
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332i Adapter
- HPE Smart Array S100i SR Gen10 Software RAID with 10 SATA ports
- 4 LFF HDD Bays (Hot Plug) No DVD Optical Drive
- 1 x HPE 1TB SATA 7.2K LFF LP DS HDD
- 550W ATX Power Supply
- HPE iLO Standard with Inteligent Provisioning (embedded)
- HP Pwr Crd 1.83m 10A C13 Th-Ph Kit
- HP 3y Nbd ML110 Gen9 FC Service
- No DVD, No Keyboard and Mouse, No OS
Are you searching for a tower server with enterprise-class reliability and performance at an exceptional value to meet your requirements?
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced single processor tower with performance, expansion, and security at an affordable price. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB, five PCIe slots, eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It can easily be converted to a rack using 4.5U of rack space. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server also offers optional redundant fan and redundant power supply to satisfy automatic fail-over needs, making this the ideal server for small- to mid-sized businesses, and remote and branch offices.
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Supports the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to 16 cores and up to 110W.
- Available aggressively priced SMB offer models regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific and Japan.
Right-sized, with the Balance of Performance to Meet Growing SMB Requirements
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, and affordable that can deliver the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small- to mid-sized business.
Supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable Processors operating with speeds of up to 3.8 GHz and up to 16 cores offering improved performance.
Supports up to two optional graphic processing units (GPUs) allowing one double wide and one single wide card to boost performance in graphic and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) applications such as financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
The embedded HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for SATA disk drives supports boot, data and media needs. These enhanced HPE Smart Array Controllers provide the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment, as well as operate in both SAS and HBA modes.
Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-conscious Businesses
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server offers up to six DIMM slots with support for up to 192 GB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
Supports optional redundant fan and redundant power supplies reducing data loss and downtime, making your server more reliable. Flexible expansion capacity with five PCIe expansion slots, eight USB ports and one optional serial port.
HPE SmartDrives deliver enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to eight large form factor (LFF) disk drives or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drive options.
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise offering of industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built-in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensure secure transit and lock server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard help detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known reliable state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ClearOS is either registered trademark or trademark of ClearCenter Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5000 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4000 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3000 series
Processor core available
- 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 6 or 8 or 4, depending on model SKU
- 19.25 MB L3 - 8.25 MB L3, depending on model SKU
- 3.8 GHz, maximum depending on processor SKU
- 192 GB
- 6 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- 8 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD or 16 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD depending on model
Optical drive type
- Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW.
- Included: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) Optional: HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition
- 5 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332i Adapter
- HPE Smart Array S100i SR Gen10 SW RAID
System fan features
- Standard 2 fans, none-hot-plug. Optional 4 additional fans, redundancy. Reference QuickSpecs for config. detail.
- 4.5U Tower
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44 x 19.5 x 48.05 cm
13.5 kg minimum 25.0 kg maximum