HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Silver 4208 2.1GHz 8C 16GB No HDD HP 500W (P02462-B21)
สอบถามผ่าน LINE ID : @COMVENDOR
เช็คสต็อกสอบถามสินค้า : คุณภาวัช 088-2694142 , 080-4195351
No Operarting System, 1x Xeon Silver 4208 2.1GHz 8C/16T 11 MB, 16GB (1x16GB) RDIMM DDR4-2666, Disks : None, M.2 Drives : None, Smart Array P408i-a SR 2GB Hardware RAID Controller (RAID-0/1/5/6/10/50/60), Chassis 8x 2.5″, 4x 1GbE RJ-45, Optical Drive Non, iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), 1x 500W Hot-Plug Power Supply, 3Yr Next Business Day Onsite
- Reviews (0)
HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Silver 4208 16GB (P02462-B21)
HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Silver 4208 16GB No HDD HP 500W (P02462-B21)
- Rack 2U HPE DL380 Gen10
- No OS
- 8×2.5″ SFF Bay HotPlug ใส่ได้ 8 ลูก SFF, MAX ได้ 16ลูก ต้องเพิ่ม Option
- Intel Xeon Silver 4208 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s, 11M Cache (85W)
- One processor With standard heatsink
- 16GB (1x16GB) Dual Rank x8 DDR4-2933 RDIMM
- Runs at 2400 MT/s due to processor limitation.
- HPE 1Gb Ethernet 4-Port 331i Adapter
- Smart Array P408i-a/2GB with Smart Storage Battery
- No Hard Disk Installed
- No Optical Drive
- 1x HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded)
- HPE OneView Standard (requires download)
- HPE iLO Advanced
- SFF Easy install rails with Cable Management Arm
- HPE 2U Gen10 Bezel Kit
- HP Pwr Crd 1.83m 10A C13 Th-Ph Kit
- 3 Years Warranty Next Business Day Support
HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Silver 4208 16GB (P02462-B21)
HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Specification
HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 (เลือกรุ่นที่ต้องการ)
Where is your server bottlenecked...storage, compute, expansion?
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, featuring the First and Second Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain1 and 27% increase in cores2, plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications and deploy with confidence.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA T4 in a 2U, standard length, rackmount server.
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain3 over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.4
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from 5 to 7 Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to 6 in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
Leveraging HPE's most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads - maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 Specification
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100/8200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100/6200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100/5200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100/4200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100/3200 series
Processor core available
- 4 to 28 core, depending on model
- 8.25 - 38.50 MB L3, depending on processor model
- 1 or 2
- 3.8 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4, depending on processor model
- 6.0 TB with HPE 512GB 2666 Persistent Memory Kit, depending on processor model
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory and HPE Persistent Memory, depending on model
- 3.0 TB (24 X 128 GB) LRDIMM
- 6.0 TB (12 X 512 GB) HPE Persistent Memory
- 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- 2 M.2 SATA SSD standard on primary riser, depending on configuration
- 6 SFF rear drive optional or 3 LFF rear drive optional and 2 SFF or 2 Dual UFF rear drive optional
- 20 SFF NVMe optional
- NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity
- HPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- Single rank
- 16 GB
- Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional
- requires licenses)
- 8, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4-ports per controller and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM, depending on model
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a, depending on model
System fan features
- Hot-plug redundant fans, standard
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm