HP Z1 Entry Tower G5 Specification
World-class performance is now within reach with a desktop certified for pro software. From entry 2D/3D CAD design to VR content creation, you gain speed and efficiency in your professional workflows. Go beyond a business PC. Upgrade to a Z.
Designing with pro software like Autodesk and SolidWorks? Choose a certified NVIDIA Quadro® graphics card for optimized performance. Or creating for virtual reality? Opt for a NVIDIA GeForce® GTX graphics card and be VR-ready from the start.
Work confidently knowing your desktop is tested and certified for your most critical applications. We’ve worked closely with leading software providers so you can get seamless and reliable performance at every stage of your workflow.
Advanced security features come standard on every HP Z1 Entry Tower. System safeguards like HP Client Security Manager Gen4 and HP Sure Start Gen4 – the industry’s first self-healing BIOS – mean your device is locked down tight, so your data and identity are too.
– Be productive in any situation. Windows 10 Pro and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP Z1 Tower help you power through your day.
– Create complex 2D designs and 3D models with optional certified NVIDIA Quadro® P400 and P620 graphics powered by 2 GB of ultra-fast GPU memory.
– Amp up your VR experience with fast, smooth performance.
– Configure a third configurable rear I/O port for customizable display connections with your choice of VGA, DisplayPort™, HDMI or USBType C™ with DisplayPort™.
– Keep your critical applications and processes running even if malware tries to shut them down with self-healing protection with HP Sure Run.
– HP Sure Recover lets you quickly and securely restore your PC to the latest image using only a network connection.
– The HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2 helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
|Dimensions||155 x 371 x 366 mm|
|Drive Bay||1 slim optical drive bay; One 5.25″ ODD; One 2.5″ HDD; Two 3.5″ HDD|
|Expansion Slot||1 M.2 2230; 1 PCIe 3 x16; 2 PCIe 3 x1; 1 PCIe 3 x16 (wired as x4); 2 M.2 2230/2280 (1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 1 M.2 2230/2280 slot for storage.)|
|Front/Rear Ports||Rear: 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 serial; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Front: 1 headphone; 1 headset connector; 1 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2; 1 USB 2.0 (fast charging); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (charging) 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 serial; 1 VGA; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (DisplayPort™)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 6GB FH PCIe x16 GFX|
|LAN||Integrated Intel® I219LM GbE LOM|
|Memory||16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2666 DIMM Memory|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Optical Drive||HP 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer|
|Power Supply||500 W internal power adapter, up to 92% efficiency, active PFC|
|Processor||Intel Core i7 9700K 3.6 2666MHz 12M 8C 95W CPU|
|Storage Capacity||512GB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive + 1TB 7200RPM SATA-6G 3.5in|
|Storage Type||512GB M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive + 1TB 7200RPM SATA-6G 3.5in|